FemME II - 17 Oct 2015 - Eindhoven - Effenaar - 1st Stage

After a week of technical difficulties I managed to upload the pictures I shot from last Saturday. I will not go into reviewing each band's show. Just so you know, I decided to go on the second day of the festival for Ingeborg Steenhorst's fashion show and the following bands: Karmaflow, Stream of Passion, Scarlet Stories, The Gentle Storm (I wouldn't miss Anneke's performance for the world) and of course Therion. It was the first time that I heard songs of Tristania and Luciferian Light Orchestra, but I must say that I enjoyed their shows as well.


Ingeborg Steenhorst - Back to ROOTS - Fashion Show
   






KARMAFLOW








NYMERIA (last minute replacement for Xandria)






STREAM OF PASSION 








LUCIFERIAN LIGHT ORCHESTRA






THE GENTLE STORM









TRISTANIA








THERION










For photos of the bands playing on the 2nd stage click here.

Comments

Popular Posts