Operation: Mindcrime - 14 June 2006 - Athens - Gagarin 205

Mike Stone
Geoff Tate
























Back in the day when Queensrÿche were still a single band (and I was still in high-school).

This is the first concert I took my camera with me and haven't parted with it since (though I have gone through four cameras since then). Unfortunately the hard drive containing all the photos of that night broke leaving me with only and these two pictures.

P.S. Please ignore that horrible watermark. I was young and did not know what I was doing.    



SETLIST:
Operation: Mindcrime
01. Intro / Revolution Calling
02. Operation: Mindcrime
03. Spreading The Disease
04. Suite Sister Mary
05. The Needle Lies
06. Breaking The Silence
07. I Don't Believe In Love

Operation: Mindcrime 2
08. I'm American
09. One Foot In Hell
10. Hostage
11. The Hands
12. Signs Say Go
13. A Murderer
14. If I Could Change It All
15. An International Confrontation
16. Eyes Of A Stranger

Encore:
17. Jet City Woman
18. Empire

Comments

Popular Posts